Advantages of Forging
Forgings of copper and brass offer a number of outstanding advantages
over parts produced by other manufacturing processes. These
advantages result from the inherent properties of copper and copper
alloys plus additional improvements in mechanical and physical
properties imparted by the forging process. Our design team will work
with you to explain the entire process, with all the advantages in
cost and time clearly explained.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Outstanding machinability
- Excellent joining and plating characteristics
- Superior polishing and finishing characteristics
- Non-magnetic properties
- Non-sparking characteristics
- Attractive solid colours
Machined brass and copper stampings for various applications, e.g. valves, clamps, nuts, etc.
Copalcor is fully equipped with state of the art machining facilities for all your finishing needs.